Catman replied

292 weeks ago

Download The Backwoods Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

While camping in Jasper Park up North California, the couple Tom Alan Smithee and Gwen Marie Holden are attacked by a group of strangers; Tom is immediately killed and Gwen is abducted by the men to an underground facility to breed. A couple of months later, in Los Angeles, the manager of a video game company Johnny Dash invites the employees Adam Benson, Lee, Maggie, Perry, Chris Basso, Paul and Mike Chen to participate in a 'Battle Royal' paint-ball game at a corporate retreat in the Jasper Park to practice executive tactics. When they arrive at a gas station, they refuel their trucks and see a poster saying that Gwen and Tom are missing since 30 February 2008 and have been last seen in Jasper Park. They head to a former military reservation area in the national park and camp. During the night, Adam has the sensation that the group is under observation and he unsuccessfully warns his colleagues. When the game starts on the next morning, the group finds that their training is more than a paint-ball game, but a fight for survival in a hostile ground whose inhabitants are maniac lunatics.
Honestly…I have to say..I really liked this movie. I thought it wrenched up the thrills even better than the first. I mean, jump scares literally occur about every five minutes (but not in an annoying way). I thought I wouldn't really care about them as much because they weren't a family, but all of the actors did a great job at making you feel for them. I mean, most of the time, you didn't know their name until they died, but who cares? It doesn't mean the movie wasn't good. Another good note was that ALL the kills were extremely gory and I have to say that more often than not, I was not expecting them to happen when they did. I also had a terrible time trying to pick who would die next…but that made the movie much more enjoyable.
This movie was absolutely terrifying. I'm sure it'll run through my mind when I drive through some of those back-woods places. The characters were grotesque and I don't think I'll *ever* watch this movie again, but it served its purpose. I don't know whether it was a cold room or getting the bejesus scared out of me, but i shivered quite a bit. Right off hand I'm gonna tell that this movie isn't anything you haven't seen before. It has a typical horror movie set up: a bunch of young people in the woods in the backcountry of some state who run into a bunch of psychos who want to hunt them down and butcher them. If you're thinking " wow, that sounds a lot like the Texas Chain Saw Massacre", well, you'd be thinking right. There's even a gas station scene with a weird creepy hick. But I'm not trying to convey the message that is a Chain saw Massacre rip-off. Texas Chain Saw Massacre was awesome, so I see no problem in people wanting to make more movies like it. But anyways, Backwoods offers nothing new to genre, it's just a plain good ole slice 'em and dice 'em popcorn horror flick. It's not trying to be exceptional, it's just trying be a horror film with enough blood, gore and thrills to suffice any horror fan for the 84 duration time, and in that context, it succeeds.

646f9e108c
Thaw of the Dead movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 3.8 tamil dubbed movie downloadGatchaman in hindi download free in torrentSurge of Power: Revenge of the Sequel movie mp4 downloadEpisode 1.7 full movie hd 1080pBattle Rats online freetamil movie Remen free downloadSwitchblade Sisters full movie online freemalayalam movie download Miles Morales: Final DayHellboy: Asylum Seeker movie free download in hindi
Please log in to post a reply.